[openmoko-announce] [ANNOUNCE] openmoko.org goes public

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Wed Feb 14 18:02:37 CET 2007

Hi!

It is my pleasure to announce that as of now, we have opened public
access to

Our main portal:
	http://www.openmoko.org/

Our public wiki:
	http://wiki.openmoko.org/

Our subversion server:
	http://svn.openmoko.org/
	http://svnweb.openmoko.org/

Our bugzilla:
	http://bugzilla.openmoko.org/

Our 'developer file dump'
	http://people.openmoko.org/

Our GForge installation
	http://projects.openmoko.org/

Please also note that
	http://lists.openmoko.org/
now has a number of more mailinglists.  To understand which list is used
for what, I suggest reading
https://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Development_resources#Mailing_Lists

As indicated before, we are far from a finished end-user ready product.

Also, please note, that given our current small team size, we will
probably take quite a bit until we can respond to all your
suggestions/comments and even contributions.  We hope for your
understanding and patience.

Cheers,