[openmoko-announce] Ask Sean Moss-Pultz about Openmoko

Sean Moss-Pultz sean at openmoko.com
Tue Dec 16 09:33:59 CET 2008

Dear Community

The other day I was working on a year-in-review letter when Minh (the
incredible "community update" author) ask me if I would be willing to
answer questions about community matters. "I would love to!" was my
response. What a relief, I thought to myself, as I was seriously stuck
trying to find the right words to describe all that happened in 2008.

So if you're interesting in taking part in this interview, please send
your questions to Minh. Nothing is off limits. Your questions will help
me immensely as I review what we have experienced and what meaning it
holds for us moving forward.

Happy holidays to all.

Sincerely,

Sean