[Bug 1011] When running qemu there are many USB DataOverrun messages

bugzilla-daemon at bugzilla.openmoko.org bugzilla-daemon at bugzilla.openmoko.org
Fri Nov 16 02:42:12 CET 2007


balrogg at gmail.com changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
             Status|NEW                         |RESOLVED
           Platform|PC                          |Neo1973
         Resolution|                            |FIXED

------- Additional Comments From balrogg at gmail.com  2007-11-16 02:42 -------
Are you sure you're using 2007-11-15 qemu code?
I thought I had fixed this on 2007-11-13. It wasn't really a bug, it's more a
bluez issue with polling the bluetooth dongle's SCO and ACL endpoints in a loop
and it happens on real bluetooth dongles too. I made the qemu bt dongle always
return zero bytes instead of a STALL or NACK to quite the message. It also
revealed some signedness issues in the OHCI usb host and I (believe I) fixed
them upstream. All this was caused by the recently introduced isochronous
transfers support in upstream, which earlier just quietly failed.

Please check that it still happens with current qemu and if so, please reopen.

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.

More information about the buglog mailing list