Openmoko Bug #1646: $PATH not correctly honoured by the shell?

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Aug 1 10:39:43 CEST 2008

#1646: $PATH not correctly honoured by the shell?
 Reporter:  Strolls  |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect   |       Status:  new
Blockedby:           |

Comment(by haduong at

 Regarding my problem, Andy's reply shows that it's a feature, not a bug.
 Thread closed.

 Regarding your problem, no I can't reproduce. $PATH is set allright when I
 login as root or "su -".