Openmoko Bug #1719: sd card not recognized

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Aug 1 18:15:03 CEST 2008

#1719: sd card not recognized
 Reporter:  feydreva  |       Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect    |      Status:  new
Component:  unknown   |     Version:  unspecified
 Severity:  normal    |    Keywords:
 Blocking:            |   Blockedby:
 Yesterday, I used was with the ASU software.
 I formatted my SD card, with a 6Bg partition in ext3. That was working

 Today I use the FSO software, and it is not recognize.
 I did a dmesg to check what was going on :

 EXT3-fs error (device mmcblk0): ext3_check_descriptors: Block bitmap for
 group 1 not in group (block 0)!
 EXT3-fs: group descriptors corrupted!