Openmoko Bug #1682: Neo turns off before reaching X

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Aug 1 20:00:09 CEST 2008

#1682: Neo turns off before reaching X
 Reporter:  queen6           |        Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |       Status:  new
Blockedby:                   |

Comment(by queen6):

 Hi Werner,

 Interesting theory, but doesn't really explain why it worked before. It
 also work fine on different image (tested on FSO Milestone2), so I dont
 think this is the case here. On FSO image I can remove battery at any
 point (just after u-boot phase, during boot on X).
 I've built ASU image myself (from repo) and I could
 reproduce this issue.
 All tests were done in the same hardware (laptop+FR+cable).

 Could any of you please answer my previous question about charging? I
 would like to know when FR is actually charging.