Openmoko Bug #1714: Mediaplayer sometimes does not start up.

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Aug 1 20:10:50 CEST 2008

#1714: Mediaplayer sometimes does not start up.
 Reporter:  hedora   |        Owner:  Abraxa
     Type:  defect   |       Status:  accepted
Blockedby:           |
Changes (by Abraxa):

  * owner:  openmoko-devel => Abraxa
  * status:  new => accepted

 Thanks for the patch, I'll include it in the SHR fork as 2007.2 itself is

 Out of curiosity I would be grateful however if you'd let me know in some
 way (mail, IRC, trac, whatever) how the old locking code had "other bugs"
 aside from the racing condition you mentioned. I wrote it without knowing
 any better so I'd be happy to learn why my code was suboptimal so I can
 avoid these kinds of mistakes in the future.