Openmoko Bug #1719: sd card not recognized

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Aug 2 14:08:42 CEST 2008

#1719: sd card not recognized
 Reporter:  feydreva  |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect    |       Status:  new
Blockedby:            |
Changes (by feydreva):

  * milestone:  FSO => ASU

 I was definitely set up in "dim then lock" while I was running ASU.
 Unfortunately, I haven't paid enough attention to sys it s because of

 If we need more data about it, I can do the test....