Openmoko Bug #1730: SELinux Kernel Support

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Aug 3 16:11:31 CEST 2008

#1730: SELinux Kernel Support
 Reporter:  willis           |       Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  enhancement      |      Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |     Version:
 Severity:  normal           |    Keywords:  selinux, kernel
 Blocking:                   |   Blockedby:
 I am working on porting SELinux to OpenMoko devices as a GSoC 2008
 project. Currently distributed prebuilt kernel images do not support
 SELinux in the kernel. I propose support for SELinux in the kernel become

 I have attached a SELinux enabled 2.6.24 kernel .config and uImage for