Openmoko Bug #1722: [GSM] taking signal is too slow

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Aug 3 20:50:09 CEST 2008

#1722: [GSM] taking signal is too slow
 Reporter:  wendy_hung       |        Owner:  zecke
     Type:  defect           |       Status:  new
Blockedby:                   |

Comment(by zecke):

 Can we turn this into a general "boot" performance bug? For our next
 upgrade we should set a specific goal for such things.. It should ask for
 the PIN within 5 seconds or such...