Openmoko Bug #1709: [ASU] receiving or passing call doesn't work

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Aug 4 04:18:34 CEST 2008

#1709: [ASU] receiving or passing call doesn't work
 Reporter:  feydreva  |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect    |       Status:  closed
Blockedby:            |

Comment(by feydreva):

 I was using the ASJU image of the 22th, and the kernel image of the 30th date of the july 22 and
 date of july 30th

 The FR was fully charger, with a battery on it

 (no battery would make to FR to turn off if I disconnected it from the

 Sadly the images are not here anymore, so I will try with the new ones