Openmoko Bug #1716: [Package] add .edj decompiler/compiler as a package

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Aug 4 08:11:49 CEST 2008

#1716: [Package] add .edj decompiler/compiler as a package
 Reporter:  will          |        Owner:  julian
     Type:  task          |       Status:  new
Blockedby:                |

Comment(by marek):

 Openmoko wants to enable designers to change the edje files on the phone
 itself. We start with Will. He does not have edje installed on his
 computer and simply wants to use the phone as development environment.
 Later we will come up with UI appilcations to do that.