Openmoko Bug #666: 3G SIM capability

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Aug 1 18:02:22 CEST 2008

#666: 3G SIM capability
 Reporter:  steven.demetrius at  |        Owner:  michael
     Type:  defect                      |       Status:  new
Blockedby:                              |

Comment(by oneiros):

 I have added my gsm_log output produced with my O2 (germany) sim card,
 hope that helps.

 Having become impatient, I ordered a new sim card from O2. The geniuses
 sent me a new card of the exact same type. Needless to say it shows the
 exact same behaviour as the other two cards of that type that i already
 have :(

 Bottom line: At least in some countries and with some providers, the
 problematic cards seem to be more common than some people (including me)
 hoped for.