Openmoko Bug #666: 3G SIM capability

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Aug 1 18:43:38 CEST 2008

#666: 3G SIM capability
 Reporter:  steven.demetrius at  |        Owner:  michael
     Type:  defect                      |       Status:  new
Blockedby:                              |

Comment(by ChaosEagle):

 Log from me.
 Provider: O2 Germany (for picture see above)

 I have made the same experience as oneiros, got a new SIM and it was one
 of the same type I had before. Hope that log helps to track down and kill
 that nasty problem :/