Openmoko Bug #1730: SELinux Kernel Support

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Aug 4 12:25:48 CEST 2008

#1730: SELinux Kernel Support
 Reporter:  willis           |        Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  enhancement      |       Status:  new
Blockedby:                   |

Comment(by alphaone):

 We are currently investigating how to secure the dbus communication. See
 the SELinux section in for more
 details. I think SELinux support will become default once that is
 implemented correctly. After all you don't want a browser exploit to send
 masses of SMS.