Openmoko Bug #1731: [opkg] opkg upgrade should "autoremove" unused packages

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Aug 7 08:37:45 CEST 2008

#1731: [opkg] opkg upgrade should "autoremove" unused packages
 Reporter:  zecke     |        Owner:  tick
     Type:  defect    |       Status:  in_testing
Blockedby:            |
Changes (by tick):

 * cc: opkg-devel at (added)
  * status:  accepted => in_testing

 Hi Holger,
   I had created a patch about removing the orphan auto-installed packages,
 but I cannot find a real case in our repository.

 Would you like to test this for me? If that works for you, then I will
 commit the patch.