Openmoko Bug #1743: Intenso SDHC 4GB gives glamo errors

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Aug 7 09:52:39 CEST 2008

#1743: Intenso SDHC 4GB gives glamo errors
 Reporter:  beni     |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect   |       Status:  closed
Blockedby:           |

Comment(by andy):

 I had a thought we can reload the timeout after the packet transfer is set
 up, but I don't have much clue if the Glamo accepts this immediately and I
 can't really test it either, except to see it doesn't trash communication
 with a shipped card.  I'll give it a go later.