Openmoko Bug #1697: [Battery] No Alert message when battery is low

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Aug 7 14:55:54 CEST 2008

#1697: [Battery] No Alert message when battery is low
 Reporter:  regina_kim  |        Owner:  raster
     Type:  defect      |       Status:  assigned
Blockedby:              |

Comment(by andy):

 (Wah sorry tick, I looked through that list for something better to assign
 it to, didn't find anything and posted my question anyway with it randomly
 left on assassin.  Thanks for correcting it)