Openmoko Bug #1756: Qtopia GUI (qpe) broken after 'opkg upgrade'

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Aug 7 21:37:45 CEST 2008

#1756: Qtopia GUI (qpe) broken after 'opkg upgrade'
 Reporter:  aeneby       |        Owner:  zecke
     Type:  defect       |       Status:  new
Blockedby:               |

Comment(by zecke):

 Which image (URL) did you flash? Which feed do you use for upgrades (URL)?
 I don't think that we as in Openmoko distribute Qtopia images or provide a
 feed for them? So it might be best to take this on with the providers of
 the feed?