Openmoko Bug #1756: Qtopia GUI (qpe) broken after 'opkg upgrade'

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Aug 7 22:33:40 CEST 2008

#1756: Qtopia GUI (qpe) broken after 'opkg upgrade'
 Reporter:  aeneby       |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect       |       Status:  assigned
Blockedby:               |
Changes (by zecke):

  * owner:  zecke => openmoko-devel
  * status:  new => assigned

 I just wonder how Openmoko can help. I had a look at the feed and can't
 find anything that would explain a partial upgrade of Qtopia base
 libraries resulting in the breakage you see. I think the only bet is to
 take it on with Nokia/Trolltech.