Openmoko Bug #1770: NAND u-boot jams FM radio

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Aug 9 08:36:36 CEST 2008

#1770: NAND u-boot jams FM radio
 Reporter:  h.koenig  |       Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect    |      Status:  new
Component:  unknown   |     Version:
 Severity:  normal    |    Keywords:
 Blocking:            |   Blockedby:
 I just booted my FR using the NAND uboot and heart loud interferences in
 my FM radio which is at a distance of 1.5-2 meter.

 looks like I should have the FM radio running more often to check for EMV
 problems ;-)