Openmoko Bug #1771: Booting fails: AR6000 problem

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Aug 9 08:56:16 CEST 2008

#1771: Booting fails: AR6000 problem
 Reporter:  schneck          |       Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |     Version:
 Severity:  critical         |    Keywords:
 Blocking:                   |   Blockedby:
 Hi there,

 after an "opkg upgrade" on 2008.8 yesterday, my Freerunner does not finish
 booting anymore. It prints out "Starting X-Server", and then, endless
 "AR6000 scan complete: 0" messages. From time and time, an "WMI event ID:
 0xxxx..." is added.

 What can I do do get into the system again?

 Thanks, schneck