Openmoko Bug #1784: [qtopia-phone-x11-addressbook] Cannot import vcard file

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Aug 9 22:35:24 CEST 2008

#1784: [qtopia-phone-x11-addressbook] Cannot import vcard file
 Reporter:  joka    |       Owner:  zecke
     Type:  defect  |      Status:  new
Component:  Qtopia  |     Version:  OM-2008.08
 Severity:  normal  |    Keywords:
 Blocking:          |   Blockedby:
 I'm running qtopia-phone-x11-addressbook_4.3.2

 I try to import my contact:

  LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/Qtopia/lib /opt/Qtopia/bin/addressbook

 Every thing works, except if I'm asked if I want to import the contacts
 there is no "ok" button or something similar. So it does not proceed.