Openmoko Bug #1778: keyboard on 2008.8 is almost unusable

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Aug 10 02:16:05 CEST 2008

#1778: keyboard on 2008.8 is almost unusable
 Reporter:  billk     |        Owner:  zecke
     Type:  defect    |       Status:  new
Blockedby:            |

Comment(by billk):

 Replying to [comment:3 olberger]:
 > Replying to [comment:2 olberger]:
 > > At reading I tend to
 understand that this is a design decision of the product manager that lead
 to that situation.

 > > Hence, I guess it may be solved if ticket 1778 was "solved".
 > Uh... wrong copy/paste. I meant tocket #1654 in the 2 above. Sorry.

 If you read the title of this bug, you will see it has nothing to do with
 showing/hiding the keyboard which is the ticket you are referring to!