Openmoko Bug #1799: sd card changes dev entry after suspend/resume

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Aug 10 19:36:34 CEST 2008

#1799: sd card changes dev entry after suspend/resume
 Reporter:  iad.mike2  |       Owner:  tick
     Type:  defect     |      Status:  new
Component:  Assassin   |     Version:  GTA02v5
 Severity:  blocker    |    Keywords:
 Blocking:             |   Blockedby:

 i'm using a sd card - after starting up my neo located in /dev/mmcblk1
 after suspending and then resuming, the device changed to /dev/mmcblk1p1
 then i suspended and resumed again and after this it changed again to
 maybe you can repeat it and every time it steps on point forward

 it's a little bit annoying, because i want to use it as my home folder and
 without sus/res the bat live is to short for daily use...

 kernel and image are the ones located in