Openmoko Bug #1766: GSM Antenna Signal

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Aug 11 00:32:05 CEST 2008

#1766: GSM Antenna Signal
 Reporter:  dexteruk            |        Owner:  zecke
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  accepted
Blockedby:                      |

Comment(by olberger):

 After suspending, I tested a call to the phone, which got woken up, and I

 After that, I noticed that the signal indicator was displaying several
 bars. And then I could place an outgoing call...

 Maybe suspending/receiving a call restores proper behaviour ? may be a