Openmoko Bug #1801: OM2008.8 Cannot make calls but can receive calls

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Aug 11 00:32:42 CEST 2008

#1801: OM2008.8 Cannot make calls but can receive calls
 Reporter:  catholicon  |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect      |       Status:  new
Blockedby:              |
Changes (by rumpelkeks):

 * cc: rumpelkeks (added)

 I, too, experience the same behaviour - when I try to make a call FR tells
 me GSM is not registered; however, I can be called, and I can receive and
 send texts just fine. (Sorry not a very good bug report, only got the
 phone a few days ago, flashed to OM2008.8 yesterday; haven't yet quite
 gotten my head around the system & can't even locate the log files...)