Openmoko Bug #1797: Cannot set hardware clock

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Aug 11 01:08:31 CEST 2008

#1797: Cannot set hardware clock
 Reporter:  joka      |        Owner:  hardware
     Type:  defect    |       Status:  closed
Blockedby:            |
Changes (by zecke):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => invalid
  * milestone:  OM-2008.8 =>

 See the developer and community mailinglist for that question. It has been
 asked on both mailinglists and should be easy to find with google.

 We run atd, you can ask atd to write the system time. More details in the
 atd sourcecode and the mailinglist posts. Or I can look that up tomorrow
 (need to leave the train now).