Openmoko Bug #1743: Intenso SDHC 4GB gives glamo errors

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Aug 11 05:09:55 CEST 2008

#1743: Intenso SDHC 4GB gives glamo errors
 Reporter:  beni     |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect   |       Status:  closed
Blockedby:           |
Changes (by montgoss):

  * status:  reopened => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

 Guess I thought it was the same issue since the email thread talking about
 the partition table issue had mentions of this ticket.  I'll go ahead and
 open a new ticket if you think that's cleaner.