Openmoko Bug #1807: rejecting calls sends "call not allowed"

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Aug 11 13:56:49 CEST 2008

#1807: rejecting calls sends "call not allowed"
 Reporter:  queen6  |       Owner:  zecke
     Type:  defect  |      Status:  new
Component:  Qtopia  |     Version:  GTA02v5
 Severity:  minor   |    Keywords:
 Blocking:          |   Blockedby:
 When someone's calling me and I decide to reject the call, the person on
 the other end gets "call now allowed" instead of "number busy" and I get a
 popup asking if I want to see missed calls.
 The number is on the missed call list (although it should be on received
 calls - as I decided what I want to do with the call).

 Described "expected behaviour" is what I'm use to with any other phone I