Openmoko Bug #1801: OM2008.8 Cannot make calls but can receive calls

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Aug 11 14:27:11 CEST 2008

#1801: OM2008.8 Cannot make calls but can receive calls
 Reporter:  catholicon  |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect      |       Status:  new
Blockedby:              |

Comment(by catholicon):

 Yes, the symptoms are same. Although, one of the comments there specifies
 that suspend and resume-on-call brings back the signal. That is not
 happening in my case.

 Should I mark this one as duplicate? I am unsure as to how would these 2
 bugs be related? I mean how would the attachment or extra information (if
 any) in this ticket be useful to the other ticket.