Openmoko Bug #1808: No accelerometer data

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Aug 11 17:53:41 CEST 2008

#1808: No accelerometer data
 Reporter:  Mercury  |       Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect   |      Status:  new
Component:  unknown  |     Version:  GTA02v5
 Severity:  normal   |    Keywords:
 Blocking:           |   Blockedby:
 I am unable to get accelerometer data.  I tried the python script on this
 page: and I got
 no output.  I also get no output when I run cat /dev/input/event3

 I tried upgrading my kernel to this:
 -om-gta02.bin and I had the same problem.