Openmoko Bug #1548: Test that adding a repository actually works

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Aug 11 18:49:02 CEST 2008

#1548: Test that adding a repository actually works
 Reporter:  wendy_hung  |        Owner:  tick
     Type:  defect      |       Status:  in_testing
Blockedby:              |
Changes (by will):

  * milestone:  Om2008.8 => Om2008.9

 Let's take this serious.
 We are offering people to create their own repository to add as a package
 to Metaverse.
 We can:

 [1]  Test if this works ourselves and debug if necessary
 [2]  Wait until someone reports it

 The difference is in the quality.
 Can we set up a repository, create a package and test it?