Openmoko Bug #666: 3G SIM capability

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Aug 11 20:24:11 CEST 2008

#666: 3G SIM capability
 Reporter:  steven.demetrius at  |        Owner:  michael
     Type:  defect                      |       Status:  new
Blockedby:                              |

Comment(by Kev):

 Replying to [comment:68 sirkha]:
 > How can one tell if they are using a 1.8V or 3.0 V simcard?
 I've readthat it is written on some simcards. I'm astonished that there
 seem to be nothing to get some infos, like manufacturer and model number,
 out of an simcard.

 Nothing new from openmoko in this issue?