Openmoko Bug #1798: No pin-dialog appears (the second)

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Aug 11 23:50:00 CEST 2008

#1798: No pin-dialog appears  (the second)
 Reporter:  Rorschach  |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect     |       Status:  new
Blockedby:             |

Comment(by Anasazi):

 Replying to [comment:4 Rorschach]:
 > Problem has finally been identified and workaround is available. Just
 follow this thread on the ML:

 The described workaround does *not* work for me. I tried 5 times now and
 *never* got a pin dialog (previously once in about 10 tries). So please
 continue to analyze :-)