Openmoko Bug #1807: rejecting calls sends "call not allowed"

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Aug 12 03:38:16 CEST 2008

#1807: rejecting calls sends "call not allowed"
 Reporter:  queen6  |        Owner:  zecke
     Type:  defect  |       Status:  new
Blockedby:          |
Changes (by zecke):

  * version:  GTA02v5 => OM-2008.08
  * milestone:  Om2008.8 =>

 This might be related to #1760. We maybe should send ATH instead of
 AT+CHLD=1 on ending the only active call. The missed call question
 probably comes up as we set the call to missed due the %CPI
 notification... Once I have time I try to take a look.