Openmoko Bug #1739: [settings] Profile will show up "unknow" message (was: [Exposure] Sometimes Profile will show up "unknow" message)

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Aug 12 07:00:20 CEST 2008

#1739: [settings] Profile will show up "unknow" message
 Reporter:  wendy_hung  |        Owner:  marek
     Type:  defect      |       Status:  in_testing
Blockedby:              |
Changes (by marek):

  * keywords:  => pm
  * status:  accepted => in_testing

 This bug has been fixed in version 68.
 The settings application will wait until Qtopia is done starting. While
 waiting we could show another text instead "unknown" - may be "loading" or
 something similar. We should not confuse people with that ...