Openmoko Bug #1730: SELinux Kernel Support

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Aug 12 12:01:51 CEST 2008

#1730: SELinux Kernel Support
 Reporter:  willis           |        Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  enhancement      |       Status:  new
Blockedby:                   |

Comment(by andy):

 I am running around like a crazy man with ten different jobs at the
 moment, but I did in fact try this out here a few days ago.  I enabled
 SELINUX but had it default to disabled, it did not cause any disruption I
 could see.

 Recently I started creating "moredriver" kernel images and sticking them

 these are built direct from defconfig-2.6.24 at the moment.  How about for
 now I adapt defconfig-2.6.24 to support SELINUX but leave the distribution
 configs alone for now, then you can use kernel binaries from that dir.
 All the critical modules like sound / WLAN / Ethernet over USB are built-
 in, but there are no other funkier modules.

 Is this moving you forward?