Openmoko Bug #1816: om-locations-map-pack freezes the Freerunner

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Aug 13 15:00:00 CEST 2008

#1816: om-locations-map-pack freezes the Freerunner
 Reporter:  avanc    |       Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect   |      Status:  new
Component:  unknown  |     Version:  GTA02v5
 Severity:  blocker  |    Keywords:
 Blocking:           |   Blockedby:
 I tried to make a map package for Locations according to
 Create offline maps]
 However, the FR freezes after I started om-locations-map-pack. I have to
 switch off the phone (pressing power button, no "Shuting down" message
 After reboot there is a .eet file with the size 0.