Openmoko Bug #1734: [settings] wifi show up "unknown"

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Aug 14 05:47:09 CEST 2008

#1734: [settings] wifi show up "unknown"
 Reporter:  wendy_hung  |        Owner:  marek
     Type:  defect      |       Status:  in_testing
Blockedby:              |

Comment(by shishz):

 I have updated my 2008.8 freerunner to the packages here:

 I click Settings (is this what your calling exposure?), then click Wifi,
 screens then says "Wifi     Unknown".  If I ssh into the phone and run
 "iwlist eth0 scan", it lists multiple access points. So, still no wifi
 access for me.