Openmoko Bug #1822: 2008.8 doesn't wake on alarm

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Aug 14 20:22:00 CEST 2008

#1822: 2008.8 doesn't wake on alarm
 Reporter:  madjo    |       Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect   |      Status:  new
Component:  unknown  |     Version:  GTA02v5
 Severity:  normal   |    Keywords:
 Blocking:           |   Blockedby:
 I have my phone set as an alarm, but if I also set the phone to suspend
 after an x amount of time, the phone turns itself off, yet when the set
 time rolls past, the phone does nothing.
 Only when I turn on the device itself the alarm goes off.

 I have the 2008.8 image of 20080808 installed.