Openmoko Bug #1808: No accelerometer data

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Aug 15 11:19:52 CEST 2008

#1808: No accelerometer data
 Reporter:  Mercury  |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect   |       Status:  new
Blockedby:           |

Comment(by cedric.berger):

 I had nothing on hexdump /dev/input/event2
 but something on hexdump /dev/input/event3

 tried yesterday with 2007.2 (opkg upgraded, 12h ago), twice (rebooting)
 with 2008.8, and always only bottom accel working

 this morning I try with Qtopia distro and both accel work. reboot on
 2008.8 and it works... (nothing updated since yesterday)