Openmoko Bug #1824: FSO: GPS time not available in TangoGPS

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Aug 15 12:30:29 CEST 2008

#1824: FSO: GPS time not available in TangoGPS
 Reporter:  hedora   |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect   |       Status:  new
Blockedby:           |

Comment(by alphaone):

 Yeah, the patch I wrote to make tangogps use the DBus signals is
 incomplete. (listening to the time is missing). We might think about
 another way so tangogps will get NMEA data again.