Openmoko Bug #1640: [Audio] Improve overall audio experience in ASU

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Aug 15 17:27:47 CEST 2008

#1640: [Audio] Improve overall audio experience in ASU
 Reporter:  will              |        Owner:  graeme
     Type:  defect            |       Status:  new
Blockedby:  1423, 1443, 1447  |

Comment(by jurg):

 for the echo (buzzing appeared to be less as well) i tweaked the alsa
 settings. the resulting scenario's are attached and work for me (my
 friends 'on the other end' are not complaining anymore.) (only gsmhandset
 is changed, i think.)