Openmoko Bug #1830: Daily feed of python-pycairo* is empty

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Aug 16 21:57:49 CEST 2008

#1830: Daily feed of python-pycairo* is empty
 Reporter:  Nuitari  |          Owner:  julian_chu
     Type:  defect   |         Status:  new
Component:  Distro   |        Version:
 Severity:  normal   |       Keywords:  python-pycairo
Blockedby:           |   Reproducible:  always
 Blocking:           |
 I've been trying to install python-pycairo on my openmoko and when I do

 opkg files python-pycairo
 it doesn't list any file.

 The package is 686 bytes which looks suspiciously small