Openmoko Bug #1296: After time Xglamo takes 100% cpu

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Aug 16 23:05:09 CEST 2008

#1296: After time Xglamo takes 100% cpu
 Reporter:  graeme at      |        Owner:  openmoko-devel at
     Type:  defect                   |       Status:  closed
 Blocking:                           |

Comment(by denver):

 This happens to me on an updated version of Om 2007.2.  My /etc/angstrom-
 version contains "Angstrom -20080812".  I can reproduce this by leaving it
 on for several hours.  The exact time required before the problem occurs

 While Xglamo is spinning, the touchscreen is unresponsive.  However, I am
 able to ssh into the device.

 Let me know if there's anything I can do to help debug the issue.