Openmoko Bug #1766: GSM Antenna Signal

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Aug 17 18:04:24 CEST 2008

#1766: GSM Antenna Signal
    Reporter:  dexteruk            |        Owner:  zecke
        Type:  defect              |       Status:  in_testing
Reproducible:                      |     Blocking:

Comment(by zecke):

 Replying to [comment:24 hedora]:
 > I've never been able to make phone calls with qtopia or 2008.8, so I
 tried the updated packages.  They didn't make much difference.

 Well, what about trying a real number? *123 fails with "NO CARRIER" and
 this makes the callscreen go away...