Openmoko Bug #1796: Xglamo does not open usb keyboard (/dev/input/event5)

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Aug 17 21:43:52 CEST 2008

#1796: Xglamo does not open usb keyboard (/dev/input/event5)
    Reporter:  lindi    |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect   |       Status:  new
Reproducible:           |     Blocking:

Comment(by zecke):

 Replying to [comment:8 fwendt]:
 > Please tell me if I need to change software:
 > xserver-kdrive-glamo -
 1: -
 > Original poster has different version (but same problem):
 > xserver-kdrive-glamo -

 Both of these versions are not part of OM2008.8. With your version of
 Xglamo it is understandable as it is lacking;a=commit;h=cddd780c527fe923c55c1fa385fd909c419f024e
 this. With the original bug report the latest version was installed (but
 not from OM2008.8). If possible upgrade to OM2008.8 or at least get the
 latest Xglamo installed.