Openmoko Bug #1635: [Dialer] An outgoing call is not established (connected) but goes from the dialing state directly to disconnected

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Fri Aug 22 12:58:33 CEST 2008

#1635: [Dialer] An outgoing call is not established (connected) but goes from the
dialing state directly to disconnected
 Reporter:  regina_kim  |        Owner:  zecke
     Type:  defect      |       Status:  new
 Blocking:              |

Comment(by jmtorres):

 I have the same problem. Can I do some test or something to help?

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1635#comment:9>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>