Openmoko Bug #1792: SMS not received properly during suspend

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Aug 22 20:03:47 CEST 2008

#1792: SMS not received properly during suspend
    Reporter:  thomasb  |        Owner:  zecke
        Type:  defect   |       Status:  new
Reproducible:           |     Blocking:

Comment(by thomasb):

 I tested it again with the %CSTAT fix from #1766 (by upgrading to the
 latest zecke-testing feed) and this seems to have fixed it for me: On
 incoming SMS the device wakes up from suspend and I get a notification.
 Great! :-)